Feb 14 2011
Basecamp Update – 3.1.3
Last week, Garmin issued an update to their Basecamp Product. This update addresses recent changes to the .LOC file format, and some bugfixes. Basecamp is a free product that works with Garmin’s line of GPS units.
Changes made from version 3.1.2 to 3.1.3:
- Added support for handling changes to LOC file format.
- Improved error handling for various map issues.
- Improved error handling for overlay issues.
- Changed default name of BirdsEye Imagery created from other user data to reflect name of selected item.
- Fixed issue where the basemap from the GPSMAP 78s was not displayed.
- Fixed issue where Topo Australia map was not displayed.
- Fixed issue where the Worldwide Aviation Basemap was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed issue with changing selection after removing waypoint from route.
- Fixed issue with deleting routes that span the Anti-Meridian.
[ Garmin Basecamp ]